Tuesday, December 9, 2008

HUGE success...

that's how i would describe the shreveport painting party! i had such a great time - i am thoroughly exhausted - but it was well worth it! i just have to publicly thank sarah katherine and jennifer for their outstanding job! not a detail was missed & things ran like a fine oiled machine! i also have to thank my precious mom...without her, i would not have been able to keep my sanity!!!!!! she is my rock...but we already know that!!!!!!

it was so much fun getting to see so many friends that i haven't seen in a long time...and all of their adorable kiddos! my cheeks should have hurt from all the smiling i was doing!

stay tuned because "painting me happy" is going to be introducing some new items soon!!!!!

until then...i hope everyone has a holly, jolly christmas!!!!!!

4 comments:

rachel hood said...

glad to hear things went so well for your first party! post some pics-

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Christi told me about your blog today....Loved reading it tonight.


I hope you will stop by and visit me. The May give away has started....and next week I will be blogging from Disney World.

Anonymous said...

I love the Easter bunny and carrot! I'm going to try it with my 11 month old daughter today!!

Unknown said...

Do u do this professionally? If so please call or text me 3185647122 I would love to do some things for grandparents :)